Friday, May 13, 2011

Momma in Focus: Details

Ever since I can remember I have always heard stories about my little hands and feet.  My grandparents can go on for quite some time about "those tiny little hands".  I admit that it is the only physical feature that I really do like.   So when we found out that Katie was going to be a girl the only thing I wanted her to get from me was my tiny hands and feet.  Well...she's almost seven months old now, she has her daddy's little toe but she does the same weird thing with her big toe that I do.  Who knows if she has my hands and feet or her daddy's but it's probably a good mixture of both.  One thing's for sure big or little I LOVE that baby girl's hands and feet!
The only time I could ever hope for Katie to be still and get a good closeup of those toes is when she's sound asleep.  Luckily she fell asleep just before returning home from our daily walk.  As soon as we walked into the driveway I ran in and got the camera before she could wake up.





Of course moments later she awoke but I got the cutest smile from her when she saw me playing with her toes.

5 comments:

  1. Love little baby toes:) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love her. Her smile is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. melt my heart like butter...both the pictures and the things you wrote about tiny hands and feet. What a precious post and omg her big smile at the end is to die for!!! Happy Friday friend! xo

    ReplyDelete