Friday, May 13, 2011

Hubby Thursday: How We Met

Rich and I met on December 30, 2006 on a blind date.  At the time I was going to college at TCC.  I met a guy named Terry and he and his wife soon became my good friends.  Rich is Terry's best friend so they set it up for us to meet at their house.  Then we all went to eat at Los Cabos in Broken Arrow and we went bowling.  Rich was such a sweetheart...he let me beat him at bowling.  We met once again a week later at Terry and Andrea's house and then started going out just the two of us.  We "officially started dating" April 5, 2007 and got married October 4, 2007.  The best years of my life have been spent with this wonderful man and I thank God every day for the family He has blessed us with!
Our first picture together taken somewhere around May 2007

Our 2nd picture taken together about June 2007

Rich and his mustang-we dated and went on our honeymoon in this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment