Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hubby Thursday

Rich and I met on December 30, 2006 on a blind date.  I went to college with Rich's best friend Terry.  I was also really good friends with Terry's wife Andrea.  They arranged for Rich and I to meet at their house and then we all went to eat at Los Cabos in Broken Arrow and went bowling.  (Rich let me win at bowling....such a sweetheart!)  We went out with Terry and Andrea a few more times and then started hanging out, just the two of us.  We "officially" started dating on April 5, 2007 and got married on October 4, 2007. 
This is the first picture of us...taken about May 2007

June 2007

Rich's beloved mustang...we dated in this car and went on our honeymoon in this car...


It's hard to believe we've only known each other a few years...he is truly my best friend and the only one I can turn to for absolutly ANYTHING.  I love that sweet man!

No comments:

Post a Comment