Monday, January 6, 2014

We had a nice end to the holiday season but, we are ready to get back in the swing of "normal" life.  Katie is excited to start her learning activities again and we've got a whole new setup ready for her.  She colored a picture to help decorate the front of her daily notebook.
 

We visited my grandparents New Year's Eve and got to see a couple of my cousins and my aunt and uncle, too.

T and Zack (not sure if that's how his name is spelled but that's what I'm going with here)

Can you tell that Audrey is just crazy about her Daddy?!

Audrey, Katie and Myla

Katie is a chocoholic these days and absolutely loves a mug of hot chocolate.  But, let's face it, who doesn't?!

Papa and Tina got a construction book and a construction lacing toy for Katie.

Audrey is taking big girl baths in the big bathtub and loving it.

Katie tried out painting on her new easel. 

 Perfecting her hold-the-paintbrush-in-my-mouth technique.

As I was getting all the materials ready for our upcoming letter S week Katie grabbed a couple of tracing sheets and got busy.  She was so proud when she traced the number 1.

Daddy and Katie got out the science kit, baking soda and vinegar and made a mess!



The look on her face when the bubbles spilled over the top was hilarious!





We had some more snow but, boy was it cold outside so we brought the snow inside for a little sensory play.

Audrey tasted the snow right away...
 ...but I think it was a bit cold for her liking.


Lillie was right in the middle of the snow play, too.





Daddy and Katie braved the cold for about 10 minutes before coming in for some hot chocolate!
 

1 comment:

  1. They're growing so fast! You're such a wonderful Mama. I miss my sweet girls...can't wait until I get to play with them again!

    ReplyDelete