Friday, July 8, 2011

Momma in Focus Friday: Patriotic

We spent July 4 at Rich's mom and dad's house.  We stayed inside most of the time cause it was so darn hot.  We spent a little bit of time in the yard with Rich's parent's new golden retriever puppy.  Katie loves dogs so she had lots of fun grabbing at Amber and getting licked by her.









Katie and I got matching tanktops at Old Navy for 4th of July




Katie had fun playing on the floor and entertaining all of the family there and wrestling with her Daddy.
I love the look on her face in this one...she knows the tickling is coming





Playing with Daddy's beard








1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness how cute cute cute is her patriotic little dress and shirt!! These pictures are so darling. She looks like such a happy little girl! I think my gal has the same hat;0. Happy weekend to you friend!

    ReplyDelete