Monday, July 8, 2013

Week of July 1, 2013: 4th of July and Zoo Trip

Our week was a busy one, as usual, but I was not very good at capturing our activities in pictures.  We visited our berry patch a couple times.  Once we met Naomi and Boaz and the next time we met Ms. Linda and her granddaughter.  We've gotten about a cup of berries each time and Katie loves playing in the field and picking flowers.  
 



Katie and I made banana bread.  She loves sitting on the counter and helping me cook.  Her favorite foods to cook are the ones that she can taste the ingredients.  Of course with the banana bread she loved licking her finger and dipping it in the sugar.

Although we stayed at home on July 4, Katie, Audrey and I wore our old navy 4th of July shirts.

Katie and Lillie wore hats, too.


We took a trip to the zoo Saturday with Grandmother and Grandfather.  We stayed in the new buildings and Katie rode on the carousel.

Maybe it's just me but I think this might be my favorite picture of Katie that I have taken. 









No comments:

Post a Comment