Friday, June 17, 2011

Blueberry eating Blueberries and Momma in Focus

When I was first pregnant I was talking to my Dad and told him that the baby was the size of a blueberry.  My Dad thought that was hilarious so he started calling the baby Blueberry.  Blueberry is now baby girl's nickname.  The other day Blueberry got to try blueberries for the first time.  We make our own baby food so I took fresh berries and pureed them in the food processor.  They stained pretty much everything they touched as I was making them so I was prepared for a big mess when it was time for baby girl to try them.  Little was I to know what a mess it would be.  We stripped her down to her diaper in preparation....


Needless to say she loved them as she does all of the new foods she tries.  She loved them so much she had to get a good spray down after we were finished. 
This week's Momma in Focus was pictures with your mom.  These pictures aren't from this week but it shows the mother figures in our life.
My Grandmother, Katie and I at Spavinaw Creek on Memorial Day.
My Grandma Sue, Aunt Vicki, Katie and I last November at my Dad's wedding.  Katie was about one month old...so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment